Create Belief sold out
Create Belief was a filly who possessed all the attributes of a world-class racehorse. Speed, stamina, heart. She had all these attributes in abundance.She was trained in Ireland by the charismatic Johnny Murtagh.
Create Belief raced once at two finishing 3rd on her racecourse debut at Gowran Park in October 2020. She returned to Gowran Park in April 2021 as a three-year-old where she won her maiden with ease. She was subsequently purchased by RacehorseClub as a potential Royal Ascot contender.
Royal Ascot win
Before Royal Ascot, she won a valuable premier handicap at The Curragh. On Irish Guineas weekend no less. Taking her victory in the impressive style she booked her ticket over the Irish Sea. She was a strong favourite at Royal Ascot. She routed a field of 21 runners by 5 ½ lengths in the Sandringham Stakes. Despite heavy ground, Ben Coen got her round superbly.
She put the race to bed in a matter of strides proving to be the most visually impressive winner of the week at the Royal meeting. Many RacehorseClub members enjoyed the day as official owners and even collected the winning trophy! Johnny Murtagh regularly visited the winner’s enclosure at Royal Ascot as a jockey, but this was a first for him as a trainer.
110 in the ratings
Her next start came at Leopardstown on 12th August 2021 in the Desmond Stakes (Group 3) winning comfortably with Shane Kelly in the saddle proving she was on her way to stardom. Unfortunately, this proved to be Create Belief’s final race as she then suffered a career-ending injury at the start of 2022 in preparation for the new campaign.
Create Belief ran 6 times winning 4 races with total career earnings of £97,719. Create Belief is currently at Tweenhills Stud in Gloucestershire where she is in foal to Qatar Racing’s sire sensation, Zoustar. Her foal is expected in 2023
Create Belief at a glance
- Trained in Ireland by Johnny Murtagh
- Debut at Gowran Park as a 3-year-old in October 2020 finishing 3rd.
- First win in maiden also at Gowran Park
- May 2021 purchased by RacehorseClub
- Won valuable premier handicap at the Curragh
- Won Sandringham Stakes at Royal Ascot
- Won Demond Stakes at Leopardstown
- Suffers career-ending injury in build-up to 2022 season
- In just six races she took four wins and £97,719 in prize money
- Now at Tweenhills Stud and has a foal by Zoustar